Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Can't Breath...Waiting for the Nose Bleeds


I landed safely in Colorado Springs. The crispy fall weather is refreshing but every time I go up the stairs I am reminded why I like living at sea level. Yesterday's workout is having lingering effects. I've been trying to find a way to describe that on the edge of sickness feeling I get when I over reach. I say I feel torched or crispy and some ultra riders don't get it. They think about a bonky hunger knock, but this is different. It's the feeling I get when a cold is coming on. A bit achy, a bit spacey, hungry all day, and kinda hot. Maybe I should start taking my temperature before and after as well as my heart rate. Hmmm? I'll get right on that, but first, more hot chocolate!!!

1 comment:

Sacwheelgirl said...

I know what you mean-- I would add dizzy to the list. Love the new blog. You're so cute!