Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All You Can Eat Salad Bar

The presenters are great, the weather is awesome, the networking is going well, but the all you can eat salad bar at every meal is priceless. All of the entrees have a carb, fat, and protein profile listed and have I mentioned the 24 hour access to the hot chocolate machine? Hee hee. What a way to start the off season. No stress, no mess, just hanging out and talking bikes. Today we talked about altitude training and strategies for peaking and tapering. Lots of good info, but as usual, the common theme is that every athlete is an experiment of one. What works for rider A could spell disaster for rider B. That gives me confidence that my artistic sense, ability to see the big picture, and empathetic nature will eventually set me apart. Off to dinner and a ball game, life is good.

1 comment:

Sacwheelgirl said...

Yes! Yes! and Yes! I'm glad you're having fun. It looks beautiful.