Monday, June 7, 2010

high force/high cadence Quadrant Analysis #1

Okay, since the subject came up today, here is my high force high cadence jumps for all to see. I have been doing these along with box jumps in the gym to get my race specific jump together. This has been in addition to high cadence VO2max work and weekly racing. I pick a gear that I can spin at 110 rpm and then jump hard out of the saddle and wind it out. I am doing these in preparation for the Anaerobic Capacity block I will do after the Testarossa Velodrome Challenge. It should be noted that this was my first track specific winter in the gym and will be the first time since I started track racing in 2007 that I will be doing a full blown anaerobic block of training. I am 45 years old and have been riding hard for ten years...

No comments: